The striking appearance achieved with floor-to-ceiling doors presents its own unique challenges when it comes to sliding door hardware. Modern minimalist—clean lines demand unobtrusive hardware that is concealed from view.
The Triline architectural cavity sliding door range has been designed to achieve clearances of 3-5mm between the track & top of the door. With no hanger plates or screws protruding above the top edge of the door, the door can be adjusted to achieve a minimal Zero Clearance™ look.
Available for full height doors, or to suit standard height doors as single units, or to suit double doors sliding on either side on a single track.
In addition to the minimalist hanger fittings, the Triline Zero Clearance™ range comes with a precision bearing bottom roller guide system as standard, fully concealed in the bottom edge of the door, extending the Zero Clearance™ look to the floor.
To complement the Zero Clearance™ range, Triline can also offer various options for doors to suit providing a complete package. Doors can be rebated for hard-ware if required, saving time during installation.
Max Door Height: 3000mm
Max Door Width: 3000mm
N.B. Max door height and width may vary depending on the weight of the door.
Things to consider or keep in mind with Zero Clearance fittings:
- When buying an off the shelf door, ensure it has big enough top & bottom rails inside the door construction itself. This is because rebates need to be cut out of the top & bottom of the door for the hanger hardware and bottom guide. For peace of mind, ask us to supply the door also.
- One piece aluminium head track
- Brio sliding door hardware
- LVL or Hoop Pine Rails & Rear Post
- Aluminium Vertical Angles
- Reveals are made of KDHW or FJ Hoop Pine depending on the accessibility and requirements
- Other reveal species or custom thickness available upon request